Galil Motion Control DMC-1200 / DMC-1600 / DMC-1700 / DMC-1800 Series Optima Motion Controllers
- User-Configurable for Stepper or Servo Motors on Any Combination of Axes
- 12 MHz Encoder Frequencies for Servos
- 3 MHz Encoder Frequencies for Steppers
- Over 200 English-Like Commands
- Non-Volatile Memory for Programs, Variables, and Arrays
- Concurrent Execution of Up to eight Application Programs
- High Speed Position Latch for Each Axis and Output Compare
- 8 Uncommitted Analog Inputs
- Dual Encoder Inputs for Each Axis
- 100-Pin SCSI Connectors for Each Set of 4 Axis
The Galil Motion Control DMC-1200 / DMC-1600 / DMC-1700 / DMC-1800 Series Optima Motion Controllers differ only in their communication interface: DMC-1200 Series is for PC/104; DMC-1600 Series for cPCI, DMC-1700 Series for ISA bus and DMC-1800 Series for PCI.
The controllers incorporate a 32-bit microcomputer and provide such advanced features as PID compensation with velocity and acceleration feedforward, programmable notch, program memory with multitasking for simultaneously running up to eight applications programs, and uncommitted I/O for synchronizing motion with external events. They handle various modes of motion including point-to-point positioning, jogging, linear and circular interpolation, contouring, electronic gearing and ECAM. Additionally, the controllers are user-configurable for stepper or servo motor control on any combination of axes.
Like all Galil controllers, the controllers use a simple, English-like command language which makes them very easy to program.
Product Family: DMC-1200, DMC 1200, DMC1200, DMC-1600, DMC 1600, DMC1600, DMC-1700, DMC 1700, DMC1700, DMC-1810, DMC1810, DMC 1810
Important Notice: Please note that any additional items included with this equipment such as accessories, manuals, cables, calibration data, software, etc. are specifically listed in the above stock item description and/or displayed in the photos of the equipment. Please contact one of our Customer Support Specialists if you have any questions about what is included with this equipment or if you require any additional information.