We package our items very carefully, and take many
precautions to help ensure a safe transit. We use sturdy boxes, quality packing
material, and redundant labeling. Wood crate packaging is available upon request for an additional charge.
standard carriers are as follows:
All shipments are "FOB Origin, Freight Prepaid and Add" unless otherwise noted on the Invoice and Packing List.
Customers may also use their own FedEx, UPS, or DHL account for billing the shipping costs or provide own shipping arrangements.
Expedited Order Processing / Guaranteed Ship Date
Our normal order processing time is 1-3 business days after receiving your order, although most orders are shipped within one business day.
We are able to ship out many orders the same day, depending on shipment size and equipment type,
with an additional expedite fee. Expedited orders are subject to approval by our engineers and technicians.
Expedite Fees are calculated as follows:
- Guaranteed Ship Same Day as Order, Order Received Before 3:30 PM: 10% of Equipment Cost ($100.00 Minimum)
- Guaranteed Ship Next Day from receipt of Order: 5% of Equipment Cost ($50.00 Minimum)
For international shipments, the buyer is responsible for customs, taxes,
tariffs, and any additional paperwork associated with international shipments.
International orders are subject to a 5% international service fee.
Under the unusual circumstance that a shipment becomes damaged in transit, keep
all of the packing material. Report the details immediately at delivery to the
carrier. Make any notes regarding damages on any carrier documents. If shipping
insurance was provided by Artisan Technology Group, a replacement unit and/or refund
will be issued once the damage claim has been paid to us by the shipping
carrier. We cannot ship a replacement unit or issue a refund until the shipping
carrier has completed their investigation and has paid the damage claim. Any
items damaged in shipping transit must be reported immediately to Artisan
Freight Prepaid and Add
- The buyer assumes title and control of the goods the moment the carrier signs the bill of lading.
- The buyer assumes risk of transportation and is entitled to route the shipment.
- The buyer is responsible for filing claims for loss or damage.
- Seller pays for and invoices buyer for shipping charges.