Newport / ILX Lightwave LDX-3620 Ultra Low-Noise Current Source
- Low-Noise, Battery-Based Design with 815pA/Hz Noise Density
- 10ppm Stability Over 30 Minutes
- Constant Current and Constant Power Operating Modes
- Dual Current Ranges: 200mA and 500mA Floating Output
- 1MHz External Modulation Bandwidth
- Programmable Internal Ramp Generator
- Built-In Battery Charger
The ILX Lightwave LDX-3620 is a battery-powered, ultra-low noise current source, optimized for narrow linewidth or stable wavelength laser diode applications. The instrument provides a dual-current range with a 4.5-digit display. It offers high stability performance, constant current or power operation, internal or external modulation capability, and comes with a built-in battery charger.
Important Notice: Please note that any additional items included with this equipment such as accessories, manuals, cables, calibration data, software, etc. are specifically listed in the above stock item description and/or displayed in the photos of the equipment. Please contact one of our Customer Support Specialists if you have any questions about what is included with this equipment or if you require any additional information.