Measurement Computing PCI-DAS6402/16 Data Acquisition Board
- 32 differential or 64 single-ended 16-bit analog inputs
- 100-pin high density I/O connector and a 40-pin auxiliary connector
- 200 kHz sample rate
- Two 16-bit analog outputs with update rates of up to 100 kHz
- One 16-bit counter
- 24 DIO bits on the auxiliary connector; four DI bits and 4 DO bits on the 100-pin connector
- Provides arbitrary waveform generation
The Measurement Computing PCI-DAS6402/16 Data Acquisition is a multifunction measurement and control board designed to operate in computers with PCI bus accessory slots. The architecture of the board is loosely based on the original CIO-DAS16. The PCI-DAS6402/16 board is completely plug and play, with no switches, jumpers or potentiometers to set.
Product Family: PCI-DAS6402/16, PCI DAS6402/16, PCIDAS6402/16, PCI-DAS6402-16, PCI DAS6402 16
Important Notice: Please note that any additional items included with this equipment such as accessories, manuals, cables, calibration data, software, etc. are specifically listed in the above stock item description and/or displayed in the photos of the equipment. Please contact one of our Customer Support Specialists if you have any questions about what is included with this equipment or if you require any additional information.