Any equipment sent to Artisan Technology Group must include a
Return Merchandise Authorization number. To obtain an RMA number, each piece of
equipment must be pre-processed with the minimum required information
in the Artisan Technology Group Equipment Return Information Form
Standard Guarantee is a 90-Day Repair/Replace/Refund Warranty with a 30-Day
Inspection Period included within the 90-Day warranty period.
30-Day Inspection Period: You may return items purchased from Artisan
Technology Group within 30 days of purchase. If an item you purchased
from Artisan Technology Group doesn't fit your application requirements or for any other
reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will refund 100% of the item's purchase price
upon return of the item within 30 days of purchase.
90-Day Warranty: In the event any equipment covered under our Standard Guarantee
should perform outside of the manufacturer technical specifications or become
unusable from any physical defects during the 90 day period starting at the time
of purchase, Artisan Technology Group, at its sole discretion, will
repair, replace, or refund the original purchase price of the equipment.
We include our Standard Guarantee with all of our equipment unless otherwise noted
either on our website item information page or within our formal quotation.
180-Day Extended Guarantee
We offer an
extension of our Standard Guarantee to a 180-Day Warranty with 30-Day
Inspection Period included within the 180-Day warranty period. The cost of
adding our 180-Day Extended Guarantee is 11% of the purchase
price of the item.
Guarantee / Warranty does not cover the
Other Guarantee/Warranty Information
Incidental and consequential damages. This guarantee /
warranty does not cover incidental and consequential damages arising in
any way out of the use of the equipment. The liability of Artisan Technology Group
is, in any event, limited to the amount of the original purchase
price of the equipment.
Negligent Operation. This guarantee / warranty does not cover any loss
or damage arising in any way due to the negligent operation of the equipment.
Altered, Repaired, or Misused Equipment. This guarantee / warranty does
not cover any loss or damage arising in any way out of the use of the equipment
if it has been altered, repaired by persons other than the manufacturer, if it
has been abused or misused, if security labels have been removed, or if it has
been used other than in accordance with the manufacturer's operating
Third Party Use. Unless prohibited by law, this guarantee / warranty
does not cover any use of the equipment by a person other than the original
- Cosmetic defects and consumable items are not covered by this guarantee /
- Artisan Technology Group reserves the right to repair, supply a replacement, make a
price adjustment, credit the customer's account, or issue a refund for any item
returned for warranty work.
- Under no circumstances is the Customer authorized to break or remove any
stickers or security seals on the equipment without prior approval of Artisan
- In cases of shipping damage, this guarantee / warranty does not apply, and
customer's responsibility shall be to contact the forwarder promptly and
register a claim. Concealed damage should be reported at once and a claim made
to the customer's forwarder in writing.
- Warranty will be void if payments are not received by Artisan Technology Group.
- The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs.
The foregoing is the sole and exclusive guarantee / warranty
and remedy regarding equipment purchased by customer and is in lieu of all
other warranties and remedies, whether written, oral, implied or statutory. ALL
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE
SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED.
- Customer is responsible for evaluation and qualification of equipment before use. Equipment may or may not be tested by Artisan Technology Group
before shipment to customer.
- For verification of equipment, the customer is responsible for calibration by accredited calibration center or manufacturer.
- As a benefit to our customers, we offer an industry leading inspection period and warranty.
- We only accept returns with an RMA # issued by Artisan Technology Group.
- The item must be shipped back to us complete, fully insured, and in the same
fitness as when it left our facility.
- Products not meeting these terms may be refused and returned to the sender,
- No returns on software purchases.