Parker / Compumotor PC-23 Indexer
- Three Axes of Motion Control
- Compatible with All Compumotor Drives
- Closed-Loop Control with an Incremental Encoder
- Six User-Defined Trigger Inputs and Outputs
The Parker/Compumotor PC23 is a microprocessor-based indexer that is designed to be inserted into an IBM Personal Computer or compatible (not compatible with PS2 Models 50, 60 or 80). This single board is designed to be inserted into a single open slot in the computer expansion bus or I/O channel. The PC23 will control up to 3 axes of any size Compumotor motor/drive system, most 200/400 step translator and stepper motor combinations, and other drive systems that accept pulsed control signals. This 16-bit processor has custom circuits to simplify generation of motion profiles and shorten processing time.
Additional features include:
- 2-axis analog joystick input
- 1,000-character buffer per axis permits downloading of multiple move sequences per axis
- supports motor/drive resolutions up to 50,000 steps/rev
- closed-loop control with an incremental encoder
- user-defined trigger inputs (6) and outputs (6)
- time distance streaming for arbitrary contours
Product Family: PC23, PC-23, PC 23, PC23 Adaptor, PC-23 Adaptor, PC 23 Adaptor
Important Notice: Please note that any additional items included with this equipment such as accessories, manuals, cables, calibration data, software, etc. are specifically listed in the above stock item description and/or displayed in the photos of the equipment. Please contact one of our Customer Support Specialists if you have any questions about what is included with this equipment or if you require any additional information.