Parker / Compumotor KH Series Brushless Servomotors
- Compatible with KH Series Brushless Servo Drives
- 4-Pole Pair AC Synchronous
- Wound to Produce Sinusoidal Back EMF Waveforms
The Parker/Compumotor KH Series is a brushless servo positioning system consisting of a brushless servomotor, brushless resolver feedback, and a microprocessor based closed-loop drive simplifier. The KH Drive accepts digital STEP and DIRECTION inputs, controlling position, velocity, and acceleration.
The KH Drive features:
- speeds to 6000 RPM
- Torques to 4100 oz in continuous (8000 oz in peak)
- 200-32768 steps/rev
- 5000 steps per revolution STANDARD
- 10 kHz PWM switching frequency
Product Family: KH Series, KH250, KH-250, KH260, KH-260, KH710, KH-710, KH720, KH-720, KH730, KH-730, KH740, KH-740
Important Notice: Please note that any additional items included with this equipment such as accessories, manuals, cables, calibration data, software, etc. are specifically listed in the above stock item description and/or displayed in the photos of the equipment. Please contact one of our Customer Support Specialists if you have any questions about what is included with this equipment or if you require any additional information.