Thermo / Revco ULT1786 Ultra-Low Temperature Freezer
- Legaci Refrigeration System
- Efficient Under Heavy Work Loads
- Maximum Cooling Capacity Under Low-Temperature Conditions
- Pressure Equalization Port
- Cryolatch Door Assembly with One-Handed Operation, Keyed Lock and Pad Lock Hasps
- Durable Construction for Reliable Operation and Safe Product Storage
The Revco Ultra-Low Temperature Freezer Model ULT1786 features the Legaci refrigeration system, a combination of advanced technologies designed specifically to provide optimal reliability in low-temperature applications.
Legaci systems include:
• Copeland compressors custom-designed for Revco to minimize bearing wear and operate efficiently under heavy work loads
• DuPont Suva refrigerants selected to provide maximum cooling capacity under low-temperature conditions
• Revco’s field-proven cascade refrigeration system design.
All upright models include a pressure equalization port to combat the vacuum created after door openings. When an upright ultra-low temperature freezer door is opened, room temperature air rushes into the storage compartment. When the door is closed, the fixed volume of air is cooled rapidly. Pressure drops below atmospheric pressure, resulting in a substantial vacuum. Re-entry into the cabinet is impossible until internal pressures are returned to atmospheric pressure. Without a pressure equalization mechanism, it can take several minutes before the door can easily be reopened.
Revco upright freezer models are equipped with an advanced Cryolatch assembly specifically designed for ultra-low temperature freezers.
• One-hand operation
• A front-accessible lock, keyed to match the freezer control lock
• Hasps for a standard padlock to provide additional security
• Durable construction for reliable operation and safe product storage.
Important Notice: Please note that any additional items included with this equipment such as accessories, manuals, cables, calibration data, software, etc. are specifically listed in the above stock item description and/or displayed in the photos of the equipment. Please contact one of our Customer Support Specialists if you have any questions about what is included with this equipment or if you require any additional information.