Perkin Elmer Lambda 2 UV / VIS Spectrometer
- Double Beam Optics for Excellent Long Term Stability, Reference Compensation and Baseline Correction
- Basic Methods for Timedrive, Scan, Wavelength Program and Concentration
- Cassette Storage for Preprogrammed Methods, Allowing Transfer from Instrument to Instrument
- Wide Wavelength Range: 190 nm to 1100 nm
- Scan Speeds from 7.5 nm / min to 2880 nm / min
- Simple Keyboard Layout for Ease of Use
The PerkinElmer Lambda 2 Spectrometer is a versatile instrument for routine and automated analysis. The Lambda 2 features double beam optics for excellent long term stability, reference compensation and baseline correction, basic methods for timedrive, scan, wavelength program and concentration. Up to 20 ready-to-run methods can be stored. The Lambda 2 utilizes cassette storage for preprogrammed methods, allowing transfer from instrument to instrument, lab to lab. The unit offers a wide wavelength range of 190 nm to 1100 nm, and scan speeds from 7.5 nm/min to 2880 nm/min.
Product Family: Lambda 2, Lambda2, Lambda-2, Lambda2S, Lambda-2S, Lambda 2S
Important Notice: Please note that any additional items included with this equipment such as accessories, manuals, cables, calibration data, software, etc. are specifically listed in the above stock item description and/or displayed in the photos of the equipment. Please contact one of our Customer Support Specialists if you have any questions about what is included with this equipment or if you require any additional information.