Tektronix TVS600 / TVS600A Series Waveform Analyzers
- Fully Programmable with an Extensive SCPI Command Set and Message Based Interface
- Fast Rearm Capability with Auto-Advance Acquisition Mode
- Sample Intervals as Short as 200ps/Point with Real Time Sampling
- Acquisition Modes Such as Auto-Advance, Envelope, and Average
- A Full Compliment of Internal Triggering Modes, Including Main, Delayed, Edge and Pulse Triggering
- Trigger Sources from Input Channels, Front Panel External Trigger, and VXI Backplane Triggers
- Very Fast Calculation System for Measurements, Waveform Math, and Waveform Transforms
VXI Waveform Analyzers for mixed signal test and high-speed acquisition. The TVS 600 Series Waveform Analyzers offer unprecedented value and performance in VXI-based signal acquisition and analysis. Built on a common architecture and command set, acquisition performance ranges from 250 MHz bandwidth, 1 GS/s single-shot capture to 1 GHz, 5 GS/s simultaneous capture in both two- and four-channel models. Extensive processing and analysis capability, front-panel and VXIbus trigger selections, and high-speed data transfer modes ensure high performance for VXI system applications.
The TVS600 Series Waveform Analyzers have system level features such as extensive trigger flexibility, acquisition delay-by-time or delay-by-events, and extensive post-acquisition analysis.
TVS 600 Series waveform analyzers feature the same digital real-time acquisition technology found in the Tektronix award-winning TDS 600 Series Digitizing Oscilloscopes. Digital real-time acquisition delivers simultaneous single-shot capture on four channels at sample rates up to 5 GS/s. Front-end features including 1 GHz bandwidth, sensitivity from 10 mV to 100 V full scale, selection of 50 ohm or 1 Mega ohm impedance, and support for Tektronix active or passive probes create a high-performance acquisition system suitable for detailed characterization of electronic phenomena. In addition, auto-advance waveform acquisition with time-stamping captures a rapid sequence of transient events for individual or statistical analysis.
Product Family: TVS621, TVS621A, TVS625, TVS625A, TVS641, TVS641A, TVS645, and TVS645A
Important Notice: Please note that any additional items included with this equipment such as accessories, manuals, cables, calibration data, software, etc. are specifically listed in the above stock item description and/or displayed in the photos of the equipment. Please contact one of our Customer Support Specialists if you have any questions about what is included with this equipment or if you require any additional information.