Astronics / EADS / Racal 1260-35 High-Density Multiplexer Module
- Single Slot, C-Size VXI Module
- User Configurable
- 50 MHz Bandwidth
- Low Thermal Offset
The 1260-35 is a high-density scanner or multiplexer, ideal for applications with large switch requirements such as continuity testing, and audio or telephone line switching.
The 1260-35 can be user-configured in many ways, from a 1x96 two-wire to sixteen 1x6 two-wire multiplexers, switching up to 250 VDC and 1A per channel. An additional relay that selects between the high and low sides of the two-wire mode allows the 1260-35 to act as a 1x192 1-wire scanner.
Onboard switch selectable configurations:
1) Sixteen 1 x 6 two-wire scanner/multiplexers, P/N 404944-206
2) Eight 1 x 6 four-wire scanner/multiplexers, P/N 404944-406
3) Eight 1 x 12 two-wire scanner/multiplexers, P/N 404944-212
4) Four 1 x 12 four-wire scanner/multiplexers, P/N 404944-412
5) Four 1 x 24 two-wire scanner/multiplexers, P/N 404944-224
6) Two 1 x 24 four-wire scanner/multiplexers, P/N 404944-424
7) Two 1 x 48 two-wire scanner/multiplexers, P/N 404944-248
8) One 1 x 48 four-wire scanner/multiplexers, P/N 404944-448
9) One 1 x 96 two-wire scanner/multiplexers, P/N 404944-296
10) One 1 x 192 one-wire scanner/multiplexers, P/N 404944
Product Family: 1260-35, 126035, 1260 35, 1260-35A, 126035A, 1260 35A, 1260-35B, 126035B, 1260 35B
Important Notice: Please note that any additional items included with this equipment such as accessories, manuals, cables, calibration data, software, etc. are specifically listed in the above stock item description and/or displayed in the photos of the equipment. Please contact one of our Customer Support Specialists if you have any questions about what is included with this equipment or if you require any additional information.