C&H Technologies VX462B VXI Pulse Generator Module
- Single and Double Pulse Modes
- Continuous, Triggered, Gated, and Delayed Modes
- Programmable Pulse Repetition Interval, Pulse Width and Delay Time
- ±10Vpp Output Amplitude with Low Impedance Output Selected
- ±5Vpp Output Amplitude with 50 Ohm Impedance Output Selected
- Read Back Capability on All Registers
The C&H Technologies VX462B is a 20 MHz pulse generator with an additional 40 MHz square wave capability. Its operating modes are Normal, Triggered, Gated, Delayed pulse and Double Pulse (second pulse occurs "delay" time after Trigger Out). Front panel BNC connectors are provided for Pulse Out, Trigger Out and Trigger (and Gate) In. LED indicators are provided for MODID and RUN. The unit is jumper selectable for low output impedance capable of +10V into a 50 ohm load or 50 ohm output impedance that provides better matching for 50 ohm loads at drive levels up to +5V.
Product Family: VX462B
Important Notice: Please note that any additional items included with this equipment such as accessories, manuals, cables, calibration data, software, etc. are specifically listed in the above stock item description and/or displayed in the photos of the equipment. Please contact one of our Customer Support Specialists if you have any questions about what is included with this equipment or if you require any additional information.