National Instruments PXI-6551 / PXI-6552 Digital Waveform Generator
- -2.0 to 5.5 V Programmable Voltage Levels in 10 mV Steps
- 20 Channels with Per-Cycle, Per-Channel Bidirectional Control
- Real-Time Hardware Comparison of Acquired Response Data
The National Instruments PXI-6551/PXI-6552 are 50 and 100 MHz digital waveform generator/analyzers, respectively, for characterizing, validating, and testing digital electronics. The voltage levels on these devices can be programed with 10mV resolution. The PXI-6551/PXI-6552 modules feature 20 channels with per-channel, per-cycle direction control deep onboard memory with triggering and pattern sequencing.
The PXI-6551/PXI-6552, used for building high-performance stimulus-response systems, include:
- Programmable voltage levels for testing multiple devices or characterizing a single device under changing conditions
- A versatile memory architecture for maximum flexibility of waveform and scripting memory
- Per-cycle tristate for bidirectional communication
- A sophisticated timing engine to adjust for the timing parameters of the device under test
The PXI-6551/PXI-6552 can be used with the NI Digital Waveform Editor. These modules, used with the SMC, can create arbitrary waveform generators, mixed-signal test systems with digitizers, and other digital waveform generators/analyzers. It can also synchronize multiple digital waveform devices to build high-channel-count test systems.
Product Family: pxi-6551, pxi6551, 778538, pxi-6552, pxi6552, 778539
Important Notice: Please note that any additional items included with this equipment such as accessories, manuals, cables, calibration data, software, etc. are specifically listed in the above stock item description and/or displayed in the photos of the equipment. Please contact one of our Customer Support Specialists if you have any questions about what is included with this equipment or if you require any additional information.