Interface Technology IO50 / IO100 Series Digital I/O Modules
- Up to 128 I/O Channels per Module
- Multiple Modules can be Synchronously Triggered
- On-board Processor for Autonomous Operation
- Memory Backed Pins for Timing or Handshake Controlled Inputs or Outputs
- TTL, CMOS, TTL Open Collector, Differential TTL, or Switched HV Outputs
- Simultaneous Reads or Writes on Any Size or Number of Fields
- Message-Based SCPI Commands for Easy Test Program Development
- VXI Memory Mapped Registers for High Speed Register-Based Operation
- User Defined Data Fields From 1 Bit to 32 Bits Wide
- Byte Available, Byte Request, Data Valid, Data Acknowledge and 4 Tri-State Control Lines per I/O Connector
- User Configurable I/O Termination
- Space for User Supplied Mezzanine Board Allows Custom I/O Drivers
Ten Models Available - 32 to 128 channels
10 Models to Choose From:
• IO50 64 Channel TTL Digital I/O Module
• IO51 64 Channel CMOS Digital I/O Module
• IO52 64 Channel Open Collector Digital I/O Module
• IO53 32 Channel TTL Digital I/O Module w/30 Optically Isolated High Voltage Output Channels
• IO54 32 Channels Differential TTL Digital I/O Module
• IO100 128 Channel TTL Digital I/O Module
• IO110 128 Channel CMOS Digital I/O Module
• IO120 128 Channel Open Collector Digital I/O Module
• IO130 96/64 Channel TTL or CMOS Digital
• I/O Module w/30 or 60 Optically Isolated High Voltage Output Channels
• IO140 32 or 64 Channel Differential TTL
• I/O Module w/64 Standard TTL or CMOS I/O Channels
The IO50 and IO100 Series of Digital Input/Output modules were developed for use in process control, microprocessor cycle emulation, bus cycle emulation, process simulation, and functional board or circuit test applications. All modules are single slot, C-size VXI modules, with the IO100 providing up to 128 channels of digital I/O and the IO50 providing up to 64 channels of digital I/O. Each group of 8 channels may be software configured as either input or output. Tristate control of outputs allow for emulation of bi-directional data and control busses. Four 50-pin IDC connectors are provided on the IO100 front panel; two on the IO50. Each I/O connector provides 32 I/O channels, 4 I/O handshake strobes, and 4 tri-state control/output enable inputs.
All Modules use a high level, SCPI-compatible command set for setup and control of I/O channels. They also support VME dual-ported RAM and registers. I/O pins may be programmed by sending high-level commands or with direct, high speed VME read/writes, the same as might be used for register-based instruments. Using this combination of programming formats results in the best of both worlds, high functionality and high speed.
Memory emulation and block input or output modes allow autonomous operation from the local microprocessor. Data fields may be programmed from 1 bit to 32 bits wide. Multiple data fields may be defined, allowing I/O pins to be grouped together based on function. Double latching the outputs allows all output channels to transition at the same time, regardless of field size or the number of fields defined. Latching the inputs allows a full 128 bit wide read with a single command (64 channels for the IO50). Utilizing the VXI TTLTRG lines, modules may be linked together for even wider I/O channel groups.
IO130 and IO53 The IO53 provides 32 output channels to drive 30 optically isolated solid state relays plus 32 TTL or CMOS I/O channels. The IO130 provides 30 optically isolated solid state relays plus 96 TTL or CMOS I/O channels or 60 optically isolated solid state relays plus 64 TTL or CMOS I/O channels. Both modules control high voltage applications up to 100 volts. Switched voltages can be either user supplied, or selected from +5, ± 12 and ± 24 volts available from the VXI backplane. Both modules use a mezzanine board to provide the switched high voltage outputs. Other input and output logic formats can be supported via user supplied mezzanine boards.
IO54 and IO140. The IO54 and IO140 modules are the latest additions to the IO50/IO100 family. The IO54 provides 32 Differential TTL I/O channels, each provided with a switchable 100 ohm termination. The IO140 provides 32 differential I/O channels with switchable 100 ohm terminations, plus 64 TTL or CMOS I/O channels or 32 TTL and 32 CMOS I/O channels. It can also be configured to provide 64 differential I/O channels with switchable 100 ohm terminations. Differential I/O channels meet RS-422-A standard. Both modules support external I/O handshaking. IO140 TTL channels are the same as the IO100 TTL channels described above.
• Up to 128 I/O Channels per Module
• Multiple Modules Can Be Synchronously Triggered
• On-board Processor for Autonomous Operation
• Memory Backed Pins for Timing or Handshake Controlled Inputs or Outputs
• TTL, CMOS, TTL Open Collector, Differential TTL, or Switched HV Outputs
• Simultaneous Reads or Writes on Any Size or Number of Fields
• Message-Based SCPI Commands for Easy Test Program Development
• VXI Memory Mapped Registers for High Speed Register-Based Operation
• User Defined Data Fields From 1 Bit to 32 Bits Wide
• Byte Available, Byte Request, Data Valid, Data Acknowledge and 4 Tri-state Control Lines per I/O Connector
• User Configurable I/O Termination
• Space for User Supplied Mezzanine Board Allows Custom I/O Drivers
Product Family: IO50VXI, IO51VXI, IO52VXI, IO53VXI, IO54VXI, IO100VXI, IO110VXI, IO120VXI, IO130VXI, IO50, IO51, IO52, IO53, IO54, IO100, IO110, IO120, IO130
Important Notice: Please note that any additional items included with this equipment such as accessories, manuals, cables, calibration data, software, etc. are specifically listed in the above stock item description and/or displayed in the photos of the equipment. Please contact one of our Customer Support Specialists if you have any questions about what is included with this equipment or if you require any additional information.