Cobham / Aeroflex / IFR MLS-800 Microprocessor Controlled Ground Station Simulator
- Test Operational Menu Supports ICAO 1985 and EUROCAE ED-53A and ED-36A
- Approach (AZ) and High Rate Azimuth (HiAZ)
- Elevation (EL), Back Azimuth (BAZ) and Flare (FL)
- Interference Pulses and Angular Position
- Selectable Fade Rate Modulation of 0.05, 1 and 1000 Hz
- Beam Amplitude Referenced to the Preamble
- Norm and Half Width Pulse
- External Monitoring
- Designating PFE, CMN and Multi-Path Function
- Preamble Parity, Symmetry and Percent Update
- Simulates all Basic Data Words plus Auxiliary Data Words with Parity Selection
- Full Range of MLS Channels
The Aeroflex / IFR MLS-800 is a microprocessor controlled Ground Station Simulator that provides diagnostic test capabilities for microwave landing system angle receivers and is designed to operate from a bench test environment. Test parameters are selected via a 44-position keyboard and displayed on test operational menus. The MLS-800 provides the operator test capabilities to test and align airborne MLS (Microwave Landing System) receivers. The MLS-800 test operational menu supports ICAO 1985 and EUROCAE ED-53A and ED-36A. The test set also supports complete main path simulation for approach (AZ), high rate azimuth (HiAZ), elevation (EL), back azimuth (BAZ) and flare (FL). As well, complete multi-path simulation capabilities include interference pulses and selectable fade rate modulation of 0.05, 1 and 1000 Hz. The MLS-800 offers control of all beam parameters including angular position, beam amplitude referenced to the preamble, norm and half width pulse and selectable beam width at 0.5, 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 degrees. The MLS-800 also gives sync capability for external monitoring, designating PFE and CMN function and designating multi-path function.
Product Family: MLS-800, MLS-800-1, MLS-800-2, MLS800
Important Notice: Please note that any additional items included with this equipment such as accessories, manuals, cables, calibration data, software, etc. are specifically listed in the above stock item description and/or displayed in the photos of the equipment. Please contact one of our Customer Support Specialists if you have any questions about what is included with this equipment or if you require any additional information.