Sutron Digital Direct Readout Ground Station System
- Built-in Nonvolatile Storage for all User Channel Setups via Flash ROM Memory
- Continuous Data Reception on all Channels while the Completed Received Message Data is Transferred over the Serial Port to the Attending PC
- High Accuracy on Received Message Frequency Error and Received Signal Power Strength Readings
- All Digital Receiver and Channel Demodulators
- All Digital Receiver and Support for 4 Simultaneous Channels (1 Pilot, 3 Demodulators)
- Internal Expansion to Add 4 to 8 Additional Channels by Installing Additional Demodulator Card
- Acquisition and Demodulation for GOES DCS 100BPS, +/- 60deg BPSK
- RS232 Interface for Interface to a Computer
- Writable Program Memory to Allow Simple Field Changes to the Software
The SUTRON DDRGS (Digital Direct Readout Ground Station) System is a state of the art digital technology based satellite earth receiving station designed for operation with the US Government’s (NOAA/NESDIS) GOES (Geostationary Operational Environmental Satellite) series of spacecraft. The basic station is designed to work with Sutron’s low cost LNB front end assembly along with an antenna and cable to form a complete, state of the art receiving system. The DDRGS has been designed for a minimum amount of maintenance and maximum troublefree operation. Front panel indications are provided to give the user feedback and an overall system status with a quick glance. The system has also been designed to provide quick and easy expansion of demodulators with the simple plug in of an additional card. The system software supports the additional channels without any changes other than setting the demod to the desired user channel. Operation is fully automatic and with power up there is an automatic Pilot Signal search and acquisition mode in which the system identifies the pilot tone. Upon phase lock of the pilot, the channels are automatically available and the output from the demodulators is sent over an RS- 232C serial port. Also built into the system is a complement of signal quality measurements designed to provide indication to the health of the received signal thereby increasing overall system reliability by catching problems in the field before data is entirely lost.
Product Family: 1195
Important Notice: Please note that any additional items included with this equipment such as accessories, manuals, cables, calibration data, software, etc. are specifically listed in the above stock item description and/or displayed in the photos of the equipment. Please contact one of our Customer Support Specialists if you have any questions about what is included with this equipment or if you require any additional information.