Keithley Model 2520 Pulsed Laser Diode Test System
- Simplifies Laser Diode LIV Testing Prior to Packaging or Active Temperature Control
- Integrated Solution for In-Process LIV Production Testing of Laser Diodes at the Chip or Bar Level
- Sweep Can be Programmed to Stop on Optical Power Limit
- Combines High Accuracy Source and Measure Capabilities for Pulsed and DC Testing
- Synchronized DSP Based Measurement Channels
- Programmable Pulse on Time from 500ns to 5 ms up to 4% Duty Cycle
The Keithley Model 2520 Pulsed Laser Diode Test System is an integrated, synchronized system for testing laser diodes early in the manufacturing process, when proper temperature control cannot be easily achieved. The Model 2520 provides all sourcing and measurement capabilities needed for pulsed and continuous LIV (light-current-voltage) testing of laser diodes in one compact, half-rack instrument. The tight synchronization of source and measure capabilities ensures high measurement accuracy, even when testing with pulse widths as short as 500ns.
Product Family: 2520, 252O
Important Notice: Please note that any additional items included with this equipment such as accessories, manuals, cables, calibration data, software, etc. are specifically listed in the above stock item description and/or displayed in the photos of the equipment. Please contact one of our Customer Support Specialists if you have any questions about what is included with this equipment or if you require any additional information.