Abaco Systems / VMIC VMIPCI-5587 High-Speed, High-Capacity Reflective Memory
- Real-Time Network for Computers with PCI or VME Interfaces
- Up to 64 Mbyte of Reflective Memory (RTnet) with Network Data Rate up to 29.5 Mbyte/s
- High-Speed, Easy-to-Use Fiber-Optic Network (1.2 Gbaud Serially)
- Data Written to Memory in One Node is Normally Written to Memory in All Nodes on the Network
- Up to 1,000 Feet Between Nodes and Up to 256 Nodes
- Network Data Transferred at 29.5 Mbyte/s Without Redundant Transfer
- Network Data Transferred at 14.8 Mbyte/s with Redundant Transfer
The GE Fanuc / VMIC VMIPCI-5587 High-Speed, High-Capacity Reflective Memory is a member of the high-performance, daisy-chained, fiber-optic network. Data is transferred by simply writing to on-board global RAM. The data is automatically sent to the same relative location in memory on all the other boards on the network. The network may consist of other VMIxxx-5587 boards and may be optionally configured to include the VMIxxx-5588 series of boards. The VMIxxx-5587 boards maintain the same data rates and basic features of the VMIxxx-5588 series, but also provide increased on-board RAM and several extended features.
Product Family: VMIPCI-5887, VMIPCI5887, VMIPCI 5887
Important Notice: Please note that any additional items included with this equipment such as accessories, manuals, cables, calibration data, software, etc. are specifically listed in the above stock item description and/or displayed in the photos of the equipment. Please contact one of our Customer Support Specialists if you have any questions about what is included with this equipment or if you require any additional information.