Concurrent Computer Corporation Real-Time Clock and Interrupt Modules
- Deterministic Event Synchronization Among Multiple CPUs and Systems
- Synchronized Clock Readable by All Application Tasks
- Eight Interrupt-Generating Real-Time Clocks
- Clock Synchronization to External Time Sources
- Twelve Edge-Triggered Input External Interrupt Lines
- Twelve Output External Interrupt Lines
The Concurrent Computer Corporation Real-Time Clock and Interrupt Modules is a multifunction PCI card designed for time-critical applications on Concurrent iHawk multiprocessing systems. The RCIM provides key functionality for single system as well as multiple system applications. Ideally suited for simulation, data acquisition and industrial control solutions, the RCIM includes a synchronized clock, eight programmable real-time clocks, and twelve input and output external interrupt lines. The RCIM mounts in a standard iHawk PCI slot and is fully supported by Concurrent's RedHawk Linux real-time operating system.
Product Family: Real-Time Clock and Interrupt Module. RCIM III, RCIM II, RCIM
Important Notice: Please note that any additional items included with this equipment such as accessories, manuals, cables, calibration data, software, etc. are specifically listed in the above stock item description and/or displayed in the photos of the equipment. Please contact one of our Customer Support Specialists if you have any questions about what is included with this equipment or if you require any additional information.