|Artisan Technology Group is seeking candidates to fill full-time,
part-time, Flex Schedule, and internship openings for the Technology Content Specialist
and join our cutting-edge and highly-technical team in a goal-oriented, challenging, and
Our company's primary focus is the sales and support of electronic test and measurement
equipment in the telecommunications, industrial and scientific markets.
|The primary duty of the Technology Content Specialist is to create,
maintain and populate website product page content
(images, descriptions and specifications). This includes researching and compiling product
information and presenting
the information in a specific format as well as conversing with other technicians and engineers
to acquire additional information.
The candidate must be comfortable with reading technical documentation.
Technology Content Specialists create, maintain and populate website product page content
(images, descriptions and specifications).
This includes finding product information through internet search engines, reading technical
manuals and datasheets to identify product
specifications and options, and using in-house web-based applications to present products
and information to customers.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create, proof, revise, and edit technical information on website
- Perform online research for details of technical equipment
- Work with equipment vendors to obtain documentation and software
- Photograph equipment for use on website
- General equipment cleaning using household cleaners
- Other duties as assigned
- Analytical skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail is required
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent email, phone, and written communication are required
- Intermediate computer skills required - familiarity with the following :
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Photo Editing
- Data entry using custom and web-based applications
- Internet Proficiency Required
- Training is on-site and set to the pace and capability of the candidate
- New graduates are encouraged to apply.
Position is Full Time, 40 hours per week, standard workday, Monday through Friday.
Starting hourly wage range is $11.00 to $13.00 per hour and is commensurate with
background, qualifications, and experience. Full-Time benefits include health care,
dental care, 401k, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Position is Tenmporary, Part-Time, 15-30 hours per week, standard workday, Monday
through Friday. Starting hourly wage: $9.00-$11.00 per hour, commensurate with experience.
|Please Apply Online: Technology
Content Specialist (Full-Time and Internship) (Secure Site